Let's Get Motivated and ROCK That Body!!!



Thursday, June 30, 2011

Updates

Ok so I have some good news!! 

Yesterday I went to a doctor's appointment, and like every other appointment that you go to, they weighed me.  And guess what!!!  I weighed in at 175 pounds!!!  Yay!!  So three more lbs down!!  GREAT!!  However I did miss going to the gym today.  :(  But on the plus side, I have the day off tomorrow and on Monday I only have to go into work for an hour!  So that leaves time to workout and make up for missed time.  I will let you know how it goes!!  How is everyone else doing on their workouts???

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! BTW, your blog is looking awesome! As far as MY weight loss goes...well...um...its somewhat nonexistant. I am just trying to become more active and make smarter choices with my meals/snacks. The weight loss will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you!!! Yay for losing weight :-) I haven't started "for real" yet but I plan on starting hardcore on Monday. I have exercised 2 days in a row, though! Now I'm making eaating plans to start on Monday, along with a (very) flexible exercise plan that will depend on how much Baby lets me do :-)

    ReplyDelete

Give me any feedback that you can think of!!! Do you like this post, what kind of posts would you like to see that relates to this post?