Let's Get Motivated and ROCK That Body!!!



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Medical Break


Ok, now that I am back to blogger, I have to be honest and tell you that I am not going to be able to be 100% on my fitness regimine right away.  I had some minor surgery yesterday and I will not be able to get back to my workout for the next week, and then unfortunately, I will have to take it easy for a bit.  This will give me time to research some different workouts.  My doctor told me about an exercise program called SloBurn.  I am not totally sure yet what it is about.  I will have to research it and figure out how to incorporate it into my workout schedule.  I do know that my doctor warm me against always doing cardio, because when trying to get pregnant, you can not keep accelerating your heart rate.  Then your body just goes into freak out mode and thinks that it doesn't have time to get pregnant and become a mother.  So now my challenge is to research what workout I start once I am healed that will effective get me into shape without stressing my body out enough to go into survival mode and not allow me to become a mother.  Stay tuned.  It might take a while.  And please, I am open to any suggestions of what would be good additions to my blog!!  PLEASE feel free to give me some constructive criticism!!!  Should i put tabs along with my blog?  If so, then what should they consist of? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me any feedback that you can think of!!! Do you like this post, what kind of posts would you like to see that relates to this post?